Haute Polish - Total ***! Gel polish Runs like water!!!!!

This company is only selling the led light.That's the only thing that works.

The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first I applied first coat, cleaned and applied thin layers, still was forming down the edges of my nails. The automatically deduct $30-40 off my account, this wasn't mentioned any where.

Thieves, pls refund me, not interested in your product.

It's totally wrong, no information about your membership. Absolutely unfair, this product is not worth the money. Haute polish, this is not right for customers.

I know your trying to make money but understand you are killing your business with such poor quality. Nothing stops you from having good product into the market. I insist, am calling you this morning for my refund, it's not funny.

The TV stations should stop showing the Ad, truly without mincing words.You guys deceived me into buying this product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Gel Polish
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #535632

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Haute Polish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 35 Yes 35 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
picky buyer

Nov 18, 2014 #902397 San Jose, California

Was looked for xmas ideas and thought this product looked so cool. This product, of course at midnight, looked like it would cure all of my polish ails. On the infomercial it's hard to tell how much it is going to actually cost so I tried to order it and it was WAYY more than they described. If it was the most fantastic thing to happen to nails I would get 2 but from your reviews it doesn't look like it. Thank you for saving me time, money and the headache of dealing with this company. It's luminous air and I had major issues with their sir brush make-up product.

6 0 Reply

Oct 18, 2014 #886361 Central Islip, New York

Was just watching the infomercial on this product...Soooooo glad I read the reviews! Thank you all for informing us about Haute Polish you saved a lot of people money. Need more people to write a review how bad this product is. Thanks again, Laura Long Island, New York.

4 0 Reply

Sep 18, 2014 #872242

Hi There,
Unfortunately, you do not clean after each application only at the end to wipe the residue.You have to apply thin coats and sit under light after each coat as well. If you only apply thin coats on top of each other without sitting under the light it will run as that is the incorrect way to use. Also, the polish club is no obligation and you can call before it is shipped to cancel.Please contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to assist you and help you with application.

1 5 Reply

Oct 04, 2014 #879759

WOW!!! Your add clearly states a ONE COAT application. In fact you bash the salons because they take 3 or more costs. PLEASE, give it up & hopefully you have already given her ALL her money back & then some for all get hassle & your companies deceit! SHAME ON YOU!

12 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Haute Polish. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Haute Polish.
Filing a new complaint about