1.9K views
Featured

This company is only selling the led light.That's the only thing that works.

The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first I applied first coat, cleaned and applied thin layers, still was forming down the edges of my nails. The automatically deduct $30-40 off my account, this wasn't mentioned any where.

Thieves, pls refund me, not interested in your product.

It's totally wrong, no information about your membership. Absolutely unfair, this product is not worth the money. Haute polish, this is not right for customers.

I know your trying to make money but understand you are killing your business with such poor quality. Nothing stops you from having good product into the market. I insist, am calling you this morning for my refund, it's not funny.

The TV stations should stop showing the Ad, truly without mincing words.You guys deceived me into buying this product.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1255376

You want great looking nails - get yourself a UV light from a Pet Store and hold your fingers under the light for 5-10 minutes after using regular polish for a long lasting high shine result.

San Jose, California, United States #902397

Was looked for xmas ideas and thought this product looked so cool.This product, of course at midnight, looked like it would cure all of my polish ails.

On the infomercial it's hard to tell how much it is going to actually cost so I tried to order it and it was WAYY more than they described. If it was the most fantastic thing to happen to nails I would get 2 but from your reviews it doesn't look like it.

Thank you for saving me time, money and the headache of dealing with this company.It's luminous air and I had major issues with their sir brush make-up product.

Central Islip, New York, United States #886361

Was just watching the infomercial on this product...Soooooo glad I read the reviews!Thank you all for informing us about Haute Polish you saved a lot of people money.

Need more people to write a review how bad this product is.Thanks again, Laura Long Island, New York.

LuminessAir

Hi There,

Unfortunately, you do not clean after each application only at the end to wipe the residue.You have to apply thin coats and sit under light after each coat as well. If you only apply thin coats on top of each other without sitting under the light it will run as that is the incorrect way to use. Also, the polish club is no obligation and you can call before it is shipped to cancel.Please contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to assist you and help you with application.

to LuminessAir #879759

WOW!!!Your add clearly states a ONE COAT application.

In fact you bash the salons because they take 3 or more costs.

PLEASE, give it up & hopefully you have already given her ALL her money back & then some for all get hassle & your companies deceit!SHAME ON YOU!