100% full Not resolved

Haute Polish is a complete scam.I thought that I would be saving money by purchasing this kit.

But instead I have wasted nearly $300 on something I thought was going to be just $70. I was surprised to find all these extra charges on my card from a company called LUMINESS Air which is the company Haute Polish is under. Then I go back to my receipt and in very fine print below my receipt it says that aside from the total charges of $70 today, I would be charged 3 payments of $33 plus service fee after the first month. What?!

There was nothing throughout the entire process from beginning to end of me ordering the kit that it had mentioned those fees! On top of that, the quality of the product is so poor! The polish is so thin, even after six coats, I can still see through my nail and it does not last past a few days.

Terrible product, terrible price, absolute scam!!!DO NOT BUY HAUTE POLISH!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of double charges on my credit card. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of haute polish gel nail kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Haute Polish needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned haute polish gel nail kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Haute Polish.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments