Newton, Alabama

i decided its the first of the year tired of getting my nails done ruining my real nails.i ordered on january 6th no package yet they took money out of my account right away and still no package i have decided i dont want it when it gets here i want even open it just send it back how long before i get my money back i will let everyone know that it came snail mail i wish i had read reviews before i got into this my hands look terrible i almost went back to the fake nails been wearing them for years because nail polish dont chip off i work in the public with my hands is exposed at all times thanks haute nails not

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Haute Polish. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Haute Polish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Haute Polish to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments

LuminessAir
Mountain View, California, United States #934730

Hi There,

I would like to apologize for any difficulty you may be experiencing with your Haute Polish order. We would be more than happy to resolve this for you, if you could please contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.