2.1K views

I will voice a complaint with the attorney general office in my state and encourage others to do the same. I ordered the buy one get one set advertised in their info commercial. They only sent one set and when I called I was told that I would be responsible for paying for the return postage and handling fees after being told I was not eligible for what they advertised. Whoever heard of such? They did not acknowledge what they sent was not what I ordered.

Now I am stuck with a crappy product that I do not want from a shady operation that needs to be put out of business. With your help, that can happen. Tell everyone you know not to buy from these crooks. I plan on doing that!

Stay away! There are other companies that sell comparable products and value their customers. This company does not!

Product or Service Mentioned: Haute Polish Nail Polish.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Ridgewood, New York, United States #914957

These idiots continue to bill me despite acknowledging that I requested to no longer receive products and my request to cancel club member services. They bill but have not sent any products.

I have informed them that I want absolute nothing to with them and asked that my information be removed from their data system. hopefully they will understand and do that.

Stay away from this company. You will be much better served doing business with one of their competitors.

Hello Haute Polish Customers,

I want to deeply apologize for your Customer Service experience with us here at Haute Polish. In no way are we wanting our loyal customer's upset over any misunderstanding regarding the offer.

We always take care of our customers and make sure that with any misunderstanding you are taken care of. Please contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST so that we are able to better assist you regarding all matters.

to LuminessAir Nacogdoches, Texas, United States #909998

Bro your grammar is absolutely horrid.

to LuminessAir Eureka, California, United States #928064

This is not true. This company is a complete rip off.

They will not take the junk back and they want to keep any money they collected from your credit card. Read some of the complaints and try to tell me this is a misunderstanding. The people you have answering the phones tell you that you won't get a refund. It cost me $75.86 for what was supposed to cost $29.99.  I wanted to cancel my order and was told that I could send it back and they would not refund my money.

After reading other peoples problems with this company I am worried they will try to keep charging more on my credit card. I had berr

to Mad in Eureka Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #928306

They charged my credit card but no additional merchandise was sent, not that I wanted anything further from this company. My credit card was charged after receiving confirmation that club service was cancelled. Yes, they are out to rip us off.

North Carolina, United States #892632

I just caught extra charges from Haute Polish last night. I called my bank automaticly and left it to them to deal with.

Although after reading these complaints I will contact them again let them know what I have found. I am also in North Carolina so I will see if this is something they should know.

to d_licus #892983

Hi There,

Contacting your bank and not the company that you placed the order with means you will loose the dispute with your bank after an investigation is done and the charge will be reversed. All charges from our company is what you have ordered.You may check your pink packing list as it does fully explain charges and contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST if you have any questions you need answers to.

Hi There,

I want to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be. The advertisement does inform you that you will need to pay separate shipping for the additional free light.

If you declined to pay the shipping for the free light, only 1 light will be sent as that is what you ordered.If you would like to return the product you have 30 days to do so by contacting us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. You can always add the free light and pay the separate shipping by contacting us as well.

to LuminessAir Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #892546

First, the offer I responded to was advertised as $14.99, buy one get one free, I was charged more, but only received one, then has swelled when I called and told that did not apply. They are ripping people off and concerned and aware consumers need to put a permanent end to such by not buying from this company.

I paid shipping and handling to receive the items and they will charge me again when they are returned although I did not receive what I ordered, that is no way to do business. My complaint has been filed with my state attorney General office and the charges disputed with my credit card.

to Anonymous #893153

Hi There,

It is definitely no rip off. You do have to pay SEPARATE shipping for the additional light which is why only 1 light was sent.

All information is on the pink packing list that comes with your light as well. You may contact us to return for a refund as you did place the order.

Disputing it with your credit card company knowing that you placed the order will cause you to lose the dispute and the charges being reversed on your credit card. There is a big misunderstanding on what was ordered an no rip off If you would like to return the products you may definitely do so instead of created a big mess with your account causing you to be even more upset.

to LuminessAir #893353

I just watched the commercial AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY MISLEADING regarding the s&h of the bonus bogo "free" product. At NO TIME during the commercial is there ANY indication that the customer has to pay s&h for the free product!

When you advertise free shipping and handling and then you immediately tell viewers about the accompanying bonus product you get for "free" people assume that they continue to get the free shipping and handling for the ENTIRE order.....especially when youth don't clarify that you must pay s&h for the "free" item. It's a genius marketing, money-making strategy for your company.... but at the expense of the trust of consumers.

Thankfully I googled reviews of your product while watching the commercial....I will NOT be doing business with your company and will definitely spread the word via social media!

better luck next time at striving fir better customer relations.... and being honest!