I didn't order this product from the manufacturers, but I like the product.I think their is room for improvement, especially with their lighter colors which are not true to their color charts, but my nails are definitely stronger and the color lasts longer than regular polish.

I am hard on my nails and the polish lasts about 5-7 days, which in my experience, is good. The darker colors are better and I love how quickly they dry. Some color does come off when you use the cleanser to remove the sticky film, but with two coats, the color is still really shiny. I think the polish is a bit pricy and is less affective after 3-4 months.

Haute definitely can continue to improve their product particularly color, price, availability and longevity, but overall I like the product and will continue to use it.

The one step process is easy and convenient.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Haute Polish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haute Polish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haute Polish positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments