1.9K views
Resolved
2.3

I bought Haute Polish for $14.95.My credit card bill says 14.95 + 33.00 two weeks before I even receive it.

One step application...No way. Try three to four times before you couldn't see through the polish. Then it's sticky and it you wipe with the cloths given, it just removes the color. Not until you get you order do you read about the security deposit that will be charged.

Oh, and the additional polish you will continue to get every 3 month, (that the commercial says you can stop at any time) at an EVERY month payment of just $24.95! PRICEY! You can't just call and cancel. You have to put it in writing and say why.

I'm still waiting. And if you want to return the product you will wait on hold forever, and it will still cost you! You pay the trial fee, security fee, return fee, and...a 25% restocking fee. I though I was being careful to read the small print.

A lot of this information was not list until I received my order. This company stinks!!

I will cost you more than you think any way you go.It's cheaper to go to a salon.

Reason of review: Additional hidden cost.

I didn't like: Misleading advertisement.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments

LuminessAir

Hi There,

I want to apologize for the misunderstanding you are having with Haute Polish.When placing your order online and not calling to receive the special offer from the T.V ad,you are signing up for a 30 day in home trial for 14.95.

A fully refundable security deposit,which is one of the monthly payments upfront is charged at the time of shipping to make sure we will receive the products back within the 30 days.If you are not satisfied you will contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST for a Return Authorization Number. By contacting us within the 30 days, there is NO 25% restocking fee as it states in the Term agreement that this is for refused packages only. If you decide to keep the package after the 30 days, there are 2 monthly payments of 33.00 to pay off 1 light and the second light you are receiving for free.

Also,by contacting Customer Service your club may be cancelled at any time.This information is fully disclosed online before,throughout and when you click the checkout button.Feel free to email me personally Ashley@luminessair.com and I will contact you to better resolve your issue and return.

to LuminessAir #921633

Wow...I was going to order for my Sis and I-but it sounds like a lot of hoops-I'm going to pass-so I appreciate all of the reviews...but I am VERY impressed that Ashely@lumiessair.com is willing to reach oUT like that-wOw!

to 0Blondee San Diego, California, United States #932766

I was going to order this product but not any more because of the comments bad product.

to LuminessAir #922104

I was ready to order until I read this review. I just want one light and polish for the one time order; not reoccurring shipments of polish.

Can I do that?

LuminessAir
to Cisi #922603

Yes, If you would like to do this for 1 light only it is a 1 time payment of 19.95 +shipping and processing. Be sure to contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST to speak with a Customer Service Representative.