Two years ago I sent for their TV offer.I paid the initial costs.

For the last 1 1/2 years I have been trying to end my contract with this horrible company! I even contacted the BBB in Texas where they are located. These people keep taking money out of my checking account at the rate of $22.00 a month! I have yet to receive any of the product since the initial shipment.

This is a complete scam.

I am actually closing my checking account as a last resort.As far as I'm concerned these crooks owe me close top $300.00.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Haute Polish. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Haute Polish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Haute Polish to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments

LuminessAir
Houston, Texas, United States #934729

Hi There,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We do inform all Haute Polish customers that 30 days after your initial order, you will be shipped the refills of polish every 3 months.There is no obligation for the polish club and it may conveniently be cancelled by contacting us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. There is also a pink packing list that comes with your initial polish order that informs you to write us a letter of cancellation as well,either way is fine and we cancel right away.Please contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you with this matter.