I finally have figured out how to use this product.....I mean I am still EXTREMELY upset that it doesn't work like it says but atleast I can get some use out of it now. You definitely have to use thin coats as it says but it works sooo much better if you do one nail at a time.

The dryer is just not strong enough to do all the nails at once. I do my thin layer on the entire hand for the first time, dry them atleast twice. Take the cleaner and wipe off the extra...DO NOT rub it all over thoroughly just a simple swipe is sufficient. Do all ten fingers the same.

On the next coat I get a little thicker but not to thick and only do ONE NAIL at a time. Paint the nail and dry 2 to 3 times wipe off extra shouldn't be much.

The nails are just as it is supposed to be:) again it should work as they tell you it will if you buy something, so I'm definitely upset that they lied....but I am happy that I can actually get some use from it!!! Hope this helps ....good luck ....happy polishing:))

Product or Service Mentioned: Haute Polish Nail Polish.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #971701

Hi There,

We are so glad that you love Haute Polish and follow the instructions to get a look that you love. Your feedback was greatly appreciated here at Haute Polish and please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if you ever have any questions or concerns.

LuminessAir

Hi There,

I am so happy that you are able to use your Haute Polish and get a nice look from it. You seem to be doing everything correctly and gave really good advice. Please feel free to email me Ashley@luminessair.com, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Haute Polish application and system and I would be more than happy to answer them for you.