Greenfield, Ohio

The same exact thing happened to me.I order mines off the internet.

It was one low payment of $14.95. Than i get the statement saying 3 more payments of $33? What kind of bogo sale is this. U better bet I'm about to report this BBB.

This is false advertising. Not to mention my nails was wet for 2 hrs. Thank goodness I was off and didn't plan anything.

Another thing I put my order in 12/28/14. I didn't receive my package till 1/13/15 wen it said 1/6/15.

Than if ur nit careful u will get billed every 3 months for $24.95 if u don't send them a cancellation written note.

I'm sending mines in the mail right now with my complaints.I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of haute polish nail polish from Haute Polish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haute Polish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haute Polish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments

LuminessAir

Hi There,

I want to deeply apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the Haute Polish 30 day in home trial.We do fully disclose online that the 14.95 is for 30 days followed by monthly payments if you love Haute Polish.

Also, after polishing and drying nails under the light there are blue cleaning wipes included with your order and you must wipe the residue off your nails and that is the last step of the Haute Polish process.You may also conveniently cancel the Haute Polish refills by contacting us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.We would love to hear from you and answer all of your questions and concerns.

to LuminessAir Charleston, West Virginia, United States #938997

.kept me from ordering anything faulty or just not what say they, depressing though I had hopes

that you could finally do your own nails