When I purchase an item, I need to know before I give my credit card info that I will be charged more.I did not find this out until AFTER the purchase in which I thought I had paid in full.

To me, that is considered stealing. I know of no other company that does business that way. Further, they say if I don't pay, they will report it to all the credit bureaus. Not only are they stealing money, but they will report me for not allowing it.

Now how's that for bad business!Watch me report them to the BBB and anyone else I can find that can make them change their bad business practices.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Haute Polish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haute Polish to "consider the product paid in full with no further threats of reporting non payment to the credit bureaus".

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading advertisement. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haute Polish charge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Haute Polish?

Comments

LuminessAir

Hi There,

I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the Haute Polish offer.We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure they are agreed upon at each Point Of Sale.

If information was not clear or misunderstood, Haute Polish would be more than happy to resolve any issue you may be experiencing.Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-877-384-0396 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

to LuminessAir Birmingham, Alabama, United States #931746

I just watched a commercial that even says buy one get one free for $19.95 plus shipping and handling "with no additional monthly payments"!!!I have it recorded.

So that is most definitely false advertising...a downright lie.

My issue is that I'm not returning the product because I bought it as a Christmas gift and I am not paying anymore money.

Further, I don't appreciate emails threatening to put it on my credit report.

I have no desire to speak with anyone at your company because I already have and nothing was accomplished.Do you really think I'm *** enough to allow a company to steal from me?

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #932051

Hi There,

I deeply apologize for the confusion. We definitely do not want you to feel this way as we are here to help and explain the offer that was placed online.The 19.95 offer is by calling to place your order at that time and I can see where the confusion may have been. Please contact me by email Ashley@luminessair.com and I will get this taken care of for you.

to LuminessAir Thunderbolt, Georgia, United States #933032

HE clearly said on the tv commercial "1 TIME PAYMENT OF ONLY 19.99 NO FURTHER CHARGES."

HOW DARE THIS PILE OF *** COMPANY TRY TO ROB PEOPLE WITH LIES *** YOU AND HAUTE POLISHES!