Haute Polish - False advertisement

43 of 65 Haute Polish reviews

Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit.Sure enough they send me two purples.

I called them and they said they send a warm kit of whatever is in season, whatever they feel like sending you basically! I said you all need to change your image or state it on the websites under the product description. The lady named Tony just said " anything else I can help you with, ok have a nice day" that's it, I was supposes to shut up with that. And no resolution.

So they make you feel like you're the one at fault after they mess up and take your money, but before that they treat you like royalty to fool you.

I think am going to go to the better business bureau, and make an official complaint there too, since complaining to them goes unnoticed.Customer service at Haute Polish sucksss!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Fix the website, stop fooling customers.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nail Polish
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #556526 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Haute Polish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 27 Yes 27 8 No 8
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
43 of 65 Haute Polish reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 06 #1122932

I got the same thing with haute colors. Two of the same color. What a pain.
The label was changed on one. Pretty ***. The product dried quick but not a hard surface.

0 0 Reply
LuminessAir

Nov 13, 2014 #899637

Hi There,
I would like to apologize for the colors getting mixed up in your order. There is no way your complaint went unnoticed and our shipping department was contacted to send the correct shades from your warm kit.Please email me personally Ashley@luminessair.com so that I am able to make sure this is done for you and that you have all polish shades that ordered.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.