Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit.Sure enough they send me two purples.
I called them and they said they send a warm kit of whatever is in season, whatever they feel like sending you basically! I said you all need to change your image or state it on the websites under the product description. The lady named Tony just said " anything else I can help you with, ok have a nice day" that's it, I was supposes to shut up with that. And no resolution.
So they make you feel like you're the one at fault after they mess up and take your money, but before that they treat you like royalty to fool you.
I think am going to go to the better business bureau, and make an official complaint there too, since complaining to them goes unnoticed.Customer service at Haute Polish sucksss!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the website, stop fooling customers.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nail Polish
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..."
- "Attn: Modlily.com Customer service Department; My name is Guy Barber III, and on July 1st, 2016...I ordered the following sundresses pictures attached for my fiancée Crystal Hines, order no.#MM1606300848561978, and the..."
- "I purchased items online that i could not return to the store without the plastic bags it was shipped in but the items have tags. All i wanted to do..."