Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit.Sure enough they send me two purples.
I called them and they said they send a warm kit of whatever is in season, whatever they feel like sending you basically! I said you all need to change your image or state it on the websites under the product description. The lady named Tony just said " anything else I can help you with, ok have a nice day" that's it, I was supposes to shut up with that. And no resolution.
So they make you feel like you're the one at fault after they mess up and take your money, but before that they treat you like royalty to fool you.
I think am going to go to the better business bureau, and make an official complaint there too, since complaining to them goes unnoticed.Customer service at Haute Polish sucksss!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the website, stop fooling customers.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nail Polish
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "I bought my daughter this salad for lunch and when she went to put the dressing on her salad she found this great big lady bug sitting in it she..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- "Attn: Modlily.com Customer service Department; My name is Guy Barber III, and on July 1st, 2016...I ordered the following sundresses pictures attached for my fiancée Crystal Hines, order no.#MM1606300848561978, and the..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."