Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit.Sure enough they send me two purples.
I called them and they said they send a warm kit of whatever is in season, whatever they feel like sending you basically! I said you all need to change your image or state it on the websites under the product description. The lady named Tony just said " anything else I can help you with, ok have a nice day" that's it, I was supposes to shut up with that. And no resolution.
So they make you feel like you're the one at fault after they mess up and take your money, but before that they treat you like royalty to fool you.
I think am going to go to the better business bureau, and make an official complaint there too, since complaining to them goes unnoticed.Customer service at Haute Polish sucksss!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the website, stop fooling customers.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nail Polish
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Attn: Modlily.com Customer service Department; My name is Guy Barber III, and on July 1st, 2016...I ordered the following sundresses pictures attached for my fiancée Crystal Hines, order no.#MM1606300848561978, and the..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."